Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Class is Over!

Our summer class finished up on Monday; I don't think I've ever been more excited for a class to be over (except maybe Organic Chemistry).  I was starting to feel very burnt out towards the end of the semester.  It's hard to believe that we only have one more semester left until clinical year! I'm so proud of my classmates and I.

Since I've had my head stuck in Robbins for the past 11 weeks, I'm very excited to start reading a book just for fun over break. I'm starting with The Cuckoo's Calling by J.K. Rowling (written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith).  Since I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and the book is about a murder case I figured it would be the perfect read.

Class starts back up again on the 19th, but until then I'm squeezing in as much summer fun as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment